0260 Group was my first internship experience. I plan on utilizing the skills and lessons I learned from the 0260 team in every step of my career. The office environment was very open and comfortable, which made me feel immediately like a part of the company. Although I was mainly a marketing intern, I also gained some design, networking, public relations, and media knowledge over the summer. My proudest accomplishment at 0260 Group was my participation in the creative brainstorming for client marketing strategies. Near the end of my internship, I contributed to client proposals by pitching ten ideas with the objective to build and promote client coverage while engaging fans/ followers interactively through social media, contests, blogs, and other online platforms. At 0260, I worked on projects for, and on the digital teams of clients Bryan Ellis, Xavier Rudd, Imaginary Cities, Justin Jones, Chase & Status, and Brothers of Brazil.
Responsibilities and Accomplishments:
– Compose/draft press releases/media pitches to online publications for clients
– Build and maintain relationships with music websites, magazines, and entertainment management teams
– Conduct research on music/technology sites
– Work on various digital teams to assist in client promotion by pitching artist features to a variety of online outlets
– Contribute to creative brainstorming for media concepts and content for artists’ marketing plans/proposal
– Compiled daily press clips in reports for PR